Thank you for visiting this page – and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading some of my published work.
I’ve always been passionate about writing, and as a freelance writer I enjoy all aspects of my craft – whether it is writing a feature article, a personal anecdote or even an shorter article for a younger reader.
Here are some samples of my writing:
Click the image to read the scanned article or click the link below each image to read it in plain text.
1. Gail, F. Making Melodies in Melbourne. Goa Today, August 2018, p. 61-62.
2. Gail, F. PNG Missionary Priest is Sowing the Good Seed, Catholic Life, November 2008, pg. 11.
3. Gail, F. Finding The Comfort Zone, ‘Melbourne’s Child’, February 2008, pg. 32.
4. Gail, F. Spoonerisms, ‘Wacky But True’, November 2007, pg. 41.
5. Gail, F. UnCANny Boats, ‘Wacky But True’, July 2006, pg. 56-57.